Saturday, August 30, 2014

Support FLL - A Wonderful Platform for Media Evangelization!

Like last year, I will participate in this year's Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon in order to support the FLL ministry. This is a very worthwhile and meaningful endeavor because FLL is truly a special platform for evangelization, useful not only for spreading the Good News of Christ to ethnic Chinese across Canada and globally, but also for enabling laity and volunteers like you and me to use their gifts and resources to help build the kingdom of God, one brick at a time!

With your generous support last year, my participation in this Marathon was able to make a meaningful contribution to FLL's overall fundraising effort, which had a very successful and record-breaking year. I hope you would consider supporting me again and make FLL's fundraising effort even more successful this year!

The Marathon will take place on Sunday, October 19, 2014. To support me and donate, just go to my Scotiabank Marathon personal page.

Thank you for your kind donation!

No comments:

Post a Comment