Sunday, April 1, 2018

Would you support this blog?您願意幫助推廣這網誌嗎?

Dear friends,

My personal blog ELODOCUMENTS is one of the more important platforms I use to share my thoughts with the Chinese Catholic community and friends both in Canada and abroad. It's a very important and effective tool for my personal ministry of evangelization. I understand many of you visit ELODOCUMENTS either regularly or occasionally, for which I am most grateful.

One very good way to promote this blog is for my visitors to register themselves as blog "followers". This can be done by simply clicking the "Follow" button underneath the header "Support this blog and the BSP, become a Follower". The header can be found easily in the panel on the right side of the blog. Would I be able to count on your kind support?

Becoming a follower of this blog is obligation-free. It's basically equivalent to a "like" on Face Book. You'll receive no emails from the blog or any other distractions. But every time a new post from my blog is published, your blogspot reading list (automatically created by blogspot when you agree to become my blog follower) will be notified, which you don't have to track at all.

Hope to meet YOU on my blog! Please encourage your friends and relatives to follow ELODOCUMENTS too. Thank you very much for supporting ELODOCUMENTS and my evangelization ministry!

Blessings and peace,
Edmond

各位加拿大和外地好友:

祝您們復活節愉快!

相信各位都知道我的個人網誌ELODOCUMENTS是我用來做福傳工作的重要渠道之一。它幫助我與海内外好友和教友們保持聯絡,分享自己的思念和生活體驗。如果您間中或定期性地也會瀏覽ELODOCUMENTS,您是否願意幫助我推廣這網誌呢?

您只需點擊在網誌右上角「請支持這網誌和聖經研討會網站,成為跟隨者」下面的按纽便可以。成為跟隨者不會帶給您麻煩。「跟隨者」基本上等如Face Book 的 "like",代表支持。當ELODOCUMENTS 有新文章發表時,您在Blogspot的文章綜合表(是Blogspot在您成為跟隨者時,自動為您設立的)將會顯示,但您不一定要查看。

衷心多謝您的支持和幫助!希望我們在ELODOCUMENTS 時常相見和交談! 歡迎鼓勵您的親友也成為ELODOCUMENTS 跟隨者。

主內,
Edmond

No comments:

Post a Comment